Onsite Rental Group are proud to deliver high-quality rental equipment in partnership with the Gateway South JV, Fulton Hogan and Laing O’Rourke. To assist with this outstanding infrastructure project, we delivered:
- Boom lifts: A full range have been supplied to site from 34ft, 45ft, 60ft, 80ft and 135ft
- Generators: Predominately 20KVA gen sets to run remote site offices and lunchrooms
- Portable buildings: Various sizes supplied for the projects remote site stations
- Toilet blocks and SUPERLOO™ portaloo’s: Numerous units supplied, plus additional services including waste removal and water refill for the remote site stations
- Forklifts: 5-ton slab forklift on site from project commencement to support supply deliveries
- Scissor lifts: Our full diesel range has been used to-date across the project site
- Lighting towers: Pod light, Halogen and LED lighting has been used throughout the project
- Telehandlers: 3-ton & 4-ton units used across the project sites
Since the project began, we have supported the JV by providing specialist equipment to suit their project timeline. Our 70,000+ range of unparalleled rental equipment is backed by our 24/7 service and maintenance teams to mitigate the risk of delays through equipment shutdowns. Our dedicated Onsite Account Management team worked closely with the Gateway South JV Fulton Hogan and Laing O’Rourke to ensure we delivered the equipment best suited for their tasks, on-time / on-budget. Please watch this video to see more of the project and our equipment in action.
The Gateway South (Darlington Upgrade Project) is a $620 million project jointly funded by Australian and State governments. The Darlington Upgrade Project is another important stage in the delivery of Adelaide’s North-South Corridor and will deliver an upgrade of approximately 3.3 kilometres of the existing Main South Road, including:
- A non-stop motorway between the Southern Expressway and Tonsley Boulevard.
- A lowered, non-stop motorway passing underneath Flinders Drive, Sturt Road, Sutton Road/Mimosa Terrace and Tonsley Boulevard.
- Grade separation of the Main South Road/Ayliffes Road/Shepherds Hill Road intersection.
- Main South Road (at grade) surface roads along both sides of the lowered motorway to provide connections to Flinders Drive, Sturt Road and most local roads.
- Full free flow interchange at the Southern Expressway/Main South Road with dedicated ramps providing direct access to the new motorway and Main South Road
To find out more about how we work in collaboration with our customers to fulfil their project requirements, please check the equipment and industry sections of our website. Alternatively call 13 40 40 to speak to your local branch.