At Onsite Rental Group safety is our number one priority. We are committed to making sure everyone goes home safely every day, especially in these unusual times. We would like to assure you that we are taking extensive actions nationally and locally to look after our people and continue to provide the highest level of service possible.
As the situation develops with COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we would like to share with you some of the actions that Onsite has implemented and will be proactively updating as more information/advice becomes available.
What we’re doing
We take the health and safety of our customers, employees, suppliers, and the broader community very seriously. We have instituted a range of precautionary measures for additional safety and peace-of-mind, including:
- Regularly obtaining advice from Government health authorities and adapting our processes as necessary
- Providing our employees with regular communications and updates designed to increase their knowledge to limit the spread of the virus
- Creating a culture of infection prevention through raised awareness and support around personal hygiene
- Acceleration of our annual program of influenza vaccinations to increase take-up, providing protection against more common strains of the flu
- Continue stringent cleaning of our assets including, rigorous monitoring of the mandatory use of gloves, instructing teams to focus special attention on high touch areas and additional hygiene techniques for technicians while working on our equipment
- Establishing contingency plans to maintain service delivery should there be any instance of significant and sustained absenteeism
- All face-to-face meetings both internal and external suspended wherever possible. Employees are advised to use VC technology to minimise interactions
- All employees have been advised to stay at home and follow their relevant State Government guidelines if they are feeling unwell or suspect that they may have encountered COVID-19 contamination
- Immediate isolation of any employees returning from anywhere Overseas in-line with the Governments protocols. Employees must provide evidence of a negative COVID-19 testing result, should COVID-19 contamination be suspected, before being allowed back to work in an office or branch
- Regular Leadership Team reviews to assess the situation and react accordingly with updated risk mitigation actions
- Where possible, we have developed a work-from-home protocol for all staff to ensure their wellbeing and continued service to our customers.
We continue to closely monitor all Public Health, Government Advice and other developments so that we can take all necessary actions immediately. Every Customer Matters is one of our core values – we will continue to do everything we can to ensure continuity of service to our customers.
We will continue to keep you updated as the situation evolves. Please do not hesitate to contact your local Account Manager or branch on 13 40 40 should you have any questions.