About the role:
We are excited to invite a talented Major Account Manager to join our team. Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing strategic plans, customer proposals and class-leading customer relationships.
You will ensure that the Region can deliver its revenue and growth targets. Your work will see you operate across Commercial and Civil Construction, Major Projects and Electrical/Mechanical/Structural Contractors.
- Conduct market research, identifying opportunities for new business
Manage major accounts
- Monitor category trends, identifying opportunities
- Identify growth drivers and strategies to integrate into Account Manager (AM) client plans, maximising ROI of AMs
- Develop and manage profitable relationships with new high potential customers
- Advise internal and external stakeholders on issues relating to Service, Delivery and Price
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ sales experience within an industrial, capital sales, hire or project environment
- Proven track record in sales pipeline development
- Demonstrable experience with value-based sales process
- Proven ability to attain new business
- Excellent customer-facing skills, both presentation, oral and written
- Personable, with excellent internal rapport building
- Ability to focus on complex solutions sales
- Adept with CRM systems
- Valid Australian Driver’s Licence
- Tertiary qualifications in a business-related degree – desirable
Benefits and perks:
- Join a forward-thinking and committed company that prides itself on Ownership, Safety, Innovation, Teamwork, and Inclusion
- We truly value each and every team member
- Excellent opportunity for professional development
- We share our success, with attractive incentives on offer
- Company Vehicle
Does the role sound interesting to you? If so, apply now here.
Onsite Rental Group is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be required to undergo background checks as part of our application process.