Job tasks and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for coordinating, preparing and submitting all pre-qualification, bid and tender responses for the business. You will collaborate with all departments across the business to ensure these documents are completed with the latest, most relevant information. As part of the tender process you will provide support with ongoing reporting of the identified contractual requirements from each successful bid opportunity. You will own the bid/tender process from start-to-finish.
- Proactively develop and manage a network of subject matter experts from different businesses areas to provide input for proposal submissions.
- Lead the planning, writing, review and submission of responses to bids, tenders and proposals.
- Develop key messages for each tender/submission – ensuring these are effectively and consistently included and aligned to the potential customers value propositions.
- Continue the development and growth of a submission content library including proposal and presentation templates, question responses, graphics, testimonials, case studies and other relevant collateral.
- Develop and manage a system for contract and customer compliance/reporting when the tender is active, submitted and concluded.
- Assisting the sales team during the various delivery stages of the individual tender projectss.
Job benefits and perks:
– Pivotal role
– Annual Incentive
– Strong cross-functional collaboration
– Opportunity to make the role your own
Skills and experience:
Your proven experience in producing and editing proposal content will set you up for success as well as:
- Tender preparation for either major projects or ongoing preferred supply agreements
- A high attention to detail with an excellent proofing ability
- Qualifications in professional writing, media/communications or business development highly regarded
Onsite Rental Group is an equal opportunity employer. Apply Here: www.seek.com.au/job/bid-and-tender-lead