About the role
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Account Manager based out of our Sydney Branch. This role has a high level of autonomy within established territories and provides exceptional opportunity for continued growth.
As an Account Manager, you will manage as well as retain key accounts and win new business, including customers across the following areas: Construction – Commercial and Civil, Major Projects, and Electrical/Mechanical/Structural Contractors. In this role you will also:
- Partner with new and existing customers to identify and develop business opportunities
- Prepare and coordinate proposals and tenders
- Review and report on territory sales forecasts and performance, asset requirements and market pricing trends and shifts
Skills and experience
- Experience in territory sales in hire/rental/capital equipment or related industry
- Proven ability to attract and retain new business
- Ability to work autonomously in the field
- Strong customer and safety focus
- Exceptional relationship building skills
If you are an experienced Account Manager who thrives on delivering exceptional customer service and winning new business then we want to hear from you!
Benefits and perks
- Competitive remuneration package + incentive plan + fully maintained vehicle
- Salary continuance insurance provided
- Health insurance discounts
- Established and growing market
- Strong and supportive leadership team
- Build your knowledge across a wide range of rental equipment
Does this role sound interesting to you? If so, please apply here.
Onsite Rental Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be required to undergo background checks as part of our application process.