Accommodating, Powering & Tooling Australia’s Mining Industry
What makes us different in the Mining Sector…
Onsite Rental Group (Onsite) understand that the mining industry is changing. The business impact of digital technologies are no longer futuristic ideas, the Internet of Things (IoT), including improved GPS tracking and autonomous vehicles are already common place and will become embedded more and more. At Onsite we are investing heavily in proprietary technologies to assist you. We take on the challenges of testing these new technologies prior to market adoption – providing reduced risk and maximising potential.
We are the national, specialist rental equipment business. We focus solely on B2B partnerships delivering ‘Total Rental Management’ solutions. Our product experts are not limited to specific manufacturers – enabling us to advise and deliver the equipment which suits your requirements. Our mantra – ‘our knowledge, your choice’. At Onsite we know there are constant pressures on your time, resources and bottom-line – we are here to help you. We actively work in partnership with you to reduce hire overheads, improve on/off hire efficiencies and make sure that everyone goes home safely through our ‘Destination Zerø’ strategy. Together we grow – this statement is at the core of our vision and values statements.
How we can help you…
- We only work B2B – this instils us with a deeper, strategic understanding of the key business metrics which drive hire decisions, especially when compared to other hire businesses.
- Specialist hire partnerships – no two companies are the same, even if they operate in the same sector. We focus on understanding your specific operational pain points and how we can alleviate them and add value to your project.
- Honest transparency – enough said. This is a key pillar of our value strategy and at the core of all our business operations and customer relationships.
- We’re onsite – this might seem like a strange comment; however, it is true. We have built our business on understanding our customers current, and future requirements. We only invest in branch locations where we can add value to our customers, but if we are needed we will come. Our ‘branch in a box’ method enables us to be nimble. We can ‘pop-up’ as and where we are needed, reducing overheads, but still providing high quality, essential services exactly wherever you operate.
- Service & maintenance – we provide one-on-one dedicated Account Managers, expert asset service staff and 24/7 assistance as standard.