Our thoughts and best wishes are with you, your staff and your loved ones during these uncertain times. At Onsite, Safety is our number one priority, that is why we have taken the following steps to ensure ‘Everyone goes home safely’:
- Regularly obtaining advice from Government health authorities to update processes
- Updating employees on hygiene best practice in-line with COVID-19 requirements
- Acceleration of our annual program of influenza vaccinations
- Continue stringent cleaning of our assets, focussing special attention on high touch areas
- Establishing contingency plans to maintain service delivery
- All meetings both internal and external now use VC technology to minimise face to face interactions
- All employees that can work from home are now setup and advised to stay at home and follow their relevant State Government guidelines
- Regular Leadership Team reviews to assess the situation and react accordingly with updated risk mitigation actions
We are here for you – our national branch network is open and operating as normal to fulfil your needs – speak to us on 13 40 40 to find out more.
We have an extensive range of rental equipment to assist with your project. We understand that the regional Government changes can bring challenges when trying to ensure your employees are safe and adhering to legal requirements, such as social distancing. We are experiencing some interesting trends to support and facilitate these challenges.
Download the full communications document here.
Our product experts are here to assist you with any questions you have. We will continue to keep you updated as the situation evolves. Please do not hesitate to contact your local Account Manager or branch on 13 40 40 should you have any questions.